Garlic- Lemon Shrimp Kabobs
Dinner Jul 27, 2020
Preparing time- 15 minutes
Cook time- 45 minutes
Serves- 6 people
- 2/3 cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp. lite soy sauce
- 1 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 lb. uncooked extra-large shrimp, peeled with tails left on, deveined
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp.
- Reserve half the tomato sauce mixture for later use.
- Thread shrimp onto 6 skewers; place in shallow dish. Pour remaining tomato sauce mixture over shrimp; turn to evenly coat shrimp. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Grill shrimp 3 to 5 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning every 2 min.
- Serve shrimp with reserved tomato sauce mixture.